Monday, May 4, 2009

Buy Rockets Playoff Shirts: Join The 1,000 Fan March

Rockets T-shirts


Houston Rockets basketball fans can can buy Rockets playoff T-shirts online and pump-up the volume of support during the NBA Western Conference Finals.

Join the 1,000 Fan March! Become one of the 1,000 Houston Rockets fans to show up in their Rockets Red T-shirts and create a ocean of red outside Toyota Center.

Every time the team plays a home games the 1,000 fans will hold an old school pep rally for the team. This a fantastic way to show the team that we are behind them all the way.

To be a part of this movement of Rocket fans, follow this link to Squiddo's
buy Rockets T-shirts caps jerseys and mo and get more details.

(squidoo.com/Rocketsplayofft-shirtsandgear)

Even if you can't be a part of the 1,000 Fan March you can buy Rockets playoff T-Shirts online, so that a portion of the proceeds of the on-line purchases can benefit a local charity.

4 comments:

  1. Love this shirt! I made one of your restyled t-shirts to a shrug recently. Turned out really cute and is a really good idea for a t-shirt that's too big! you recently added my blog! Thanks for the Add and I look forward to your future creations!

    Custom T Shirt Design

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a great fan of Houston Rockets basketball and i really love to buy this t shirts because it looks too cute and beautiful.If i get this t shirt online then it will a best thing for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This article is something that will help me with my class assignment. It helped me to better understand another aspect of this topic. Thanks.
    Superfan tshirt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice I accept as true with your thoughts. Many thanks a great deal I’ve benefited therefore usually I’ll visit your website.
    t shirt online buy

    ReplyDelete

Houston Rockets - Articles - Zimbio